Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Mother's Day Staff Picks!
















It's the time of year we celebrate that special lady we call Mom. Mother's Day falls on Sunday, May 12th and I'm sure you've got it all planned out, right?
Flowers, check. Sentimental card, check.
You could do all that OR step outside the box and take some suggestions from the Ma Petite Shoe staff on the special gift for the special Momma.
William: "I don't know a single person out there (including my Mom) who doesn't love new socks. We have every kind of sock imaginable. Cute and fun socks from Sock It To Me and feminine prints from Foot Traffic."
Glenn: "I'm gonna get my Mom some Sucré Fancy Marshmallows cause she deserves a sweet treat. Also, she has these dainty little feet that would look precious in our Italian-made, green suede flats - Bonsai by Seychelles."
















Rob: "Ma Petite Shoe is such a unique place and there are so many fantastic choices of chocolate, shoes, and other must-haves that for Mother's Day, I leave it up to my Mom to find her perfect gift with the present of a gift certificate! Don't worry, I include it with a Mother's Day card!"